silentway

silentway
I´ve already earned

štvrtok 11. apríla 2013

Current rented referrals stats

Here´s a rented referrals averages after more than 60 days of renting referrals.


As we can see, the third rented referral, red flagged isn´t clicking in a profitable way for me as I am standard member. I will judge him maybe 2 days but I strongly believe I should recycle him after his next click(s).

Here next is attached the clicking history of this referral. I am using export list to lear the clicking patterns of my refs with Neobux handy manager. Wonderful tool to study your referrals....


So as I am judging this not very profitable referral, I can see that his clicks are getting low with the time so there is not big chance that his clicks will dramatically change at this time. But it is normal, no need to make a panic. Hi is just a human and people are usually people :) So, today or tomorrow he should be recycled as my BEP is 0,933. But at first, I will wait if he can meet the requirements for free recycle (14 days without click). If not, after the next click he make, he will be recycled.

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára