silentway

silentway
I´ve already earned

utorok 16. apríla 2013

Current situation

As I mentioned before, I was waiting for free recycle of one low-clicking referral. Today he made 2 clicks, but as he was clicking in unprofitable way, I decided to recycle him for 0,07 USD. I am going to judge him now and try to understand which planet are he from. Soon I will let you know... If you would like to ask something about neobux, feel free to comment some of my post for your question etc. I am opened to help you as I can :)

Previously I catched 2 minijobs tasks for 22 cents each and on that day I made 0,7 USD transfer to the rental balance. I can say it was very succesfull day for me. So now would be fine to catch some minijobs for cover my recycle cost and increase my earnings. Believe that soon there will be some good and well paid minijobs. Good luck.

Here is my current personal stats:
Rented:5 (referrrals)
You:11,459 (my seen ads)
Your referrals:3,026 (their amount of clicks)
Main Balance:0.027
Rental Balance:14.460
Direct Purchases:37.900 (transfers from main to rental balance)
NeoPoints:9,047
NeoCoins:825
NeoCoins (Pending):179
Mini Jobs:7.750
Mini Jobs (Bonuses):0.840
clicks today:5
clicks yesterday:4
clicks last 10 days:43

Soon, in the end of april (this month) - when you look at Neocoins pending, my pending neocoins will be converted totally to 1000 neocoins. Conversion rate = 1000 neocoins for 1 dollar. So 1 more dollar added to my balance. Nice :) I´ve earned these neocoins from Matomy videos and from Matomy tasks.

Thank you for watching my blog. Have a nice time and good luck :) 





Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára