silentway

silentway
I´ve already earned

sobota 23. marca 2013

my walking on Neobux

As I mentioned before, I´ve joined Neobux at 01/01/2012.
After some days I started with renting referrals. At the start, everything went quitly okay, but then I was doing mistakes. I wasn´t studying and learning the system enough about how to rent and manage referrals wisely. So I was just renting and renting but not thinking if I can manage them and maintain them. So the final reason was, that I lost my referrals but also my money. Yes, I was recycling my referrals after X days without any judging them. Impatience wasn´t really good idea :D. So, after few months I started again, with browsing the neobux forum to find some good tips on how to manage my account wisely. This way I want to say big thanks to all (reggen666, schen) people who created all useful topics and very useful tips. 

Next, I am attaching here some proofs of my little succes on Neobux. I think it will be better to mention this at another topic...Please see and check the other topics. Thank you.
 

 

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára