silentway

silentway
I´ve already earned

piatok 29. marca 2013

Pay as you go strategy

LucidSpider 


 
 

 
 Posts: 180
2011/05/03 at 23:39
LucidSpider edited message on 2011/05/03 at 23:52
P.S. I was hoping if I could ask the moderators if they could keep this one open for a tiny bit longer than usual. I am hoping to get suggestions from both veterans and new users, and if we all do come to a conclusion, we will have something to link to new users who say they have trouble extending their RRs, whether it be 10 RRs, or 1000 RRs. (I put this on top so the mods would see it first).

-------------------------------


Howdy everyone. Well, lets up jump right to it. (And make sure that if you DO respond, that you read all of this post, so we can avoid miscommunication and get straight to the problem.)

Now some of you who are reading this may be confused as to what I mean by "extension strategy". Usually, when we think of strategy, we think of recycling, managing, etc. I am here to bring up a different point of view on extending, while hopefully getting my question answered.


You see, I had a recycle strategy that went sour, which in turn, made it harder for me to extend my RRs like I normally do because I had to dip more into my pockets and pay more and more money. On the bright side, over the past 5 days or so, I went into the process of fixing my strategy and "jump starting" my average, bringing it from a .5-.6 range to a .7-.8 (hopefully will break .8 today). Now the thing is, in the process of cleaning out and restarting, I had to increase recycle costs temporarily, which thus lead me to have a little less than expected to extend. Now, while I can still dip into my own pockets (I only have so much money a month I can pump into Neobux), let me explain what I am looking for through a story/situation type thing. (All numbers are fictional and made up, I know the objects described below don't actually cost the amount mentioned.)




A small business owner makes $100 a month. His car breaks down one day, and he decides to go rent a car from his local rental store. He goes in, tells the sales clerk his situation and asks what options there are to pay. The sales clerk lays out two options:



  1. Pay $200 right now to rent the car the whole year
  2. Pay $30 a month to rent the car for a month



The man, with an intent of renting the car for a whole year, does a quick calculation to see that the first option, while costing him more upfront, only costs him $200 a year while the second option costs him $360 a year. What is he to do if he only makes $100 a month?


Essentially I am sort of in that boat, as I am sure a lot of people in Neobux are. While some people would dip into their own pockets, and just extend 240 days (or even 150 or 90), not everyone in the Neobux community has that option. Some of us need a pay-as-you-go extension strategy. Some of us need to go with option 2. We don't mind coming out with a smaller paycheck as long as it means we aren't getting into debt. And heck, while we save up the money we do earn, we might eventually invest it to extend referrals even longer.


My question to you is, what is the best pay-as-you-go strategy? Or in terms of the story, what is the best kind of option 2? I have been debating, and was thinking that auto-pay for sure would be turned on in a strategy like this, most likely with a 15 day extension 20 days before the RRs expire, to keep them always on Auto-pay. Anybody have a better idea? If you guys need any information from me, feel free to ask. I think if we can get this problem solved, it will give people another option than just having to extending for high amounts of time for maximum discounts.
 
 
#1
 
 
reggen666 
 Ultimate 
 Golden 

 
 

 
 Posts: 44592
2011/05/04 at 01:24
The concept is actually very simple:

The more days you will renew for, the more safe you are. That's why it's advisable from the start to rent less referrals than what you can afford and use the rest of the budget to renew them for as longer as possible the first time.

In case now that you cannot afford the maximum renewals (240 days) then you must go for less days. The more you can afford the safer you are. If you can afford less than 90 days renewals, then AutoPay should be turned on because it will offer you an extra discount without a need to pay for it in advance.

My advice is to avoid at all costs the 15 days renewals because they are the more risky plan.

Keep always in mind that AutoPay pays only the active clickers (for their first click for a day) and most probably the majority of the days of your referrals will be paid through the manual renewal plans. That's why is advisable your manual renewal plan to be as longer (in number of days) as possible.

Of course if you value more a faster progress than a stable progress, then you may consider the short renewal plans in order to rent faster but in this case you must be aware that the risk level is higher.

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára